Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Hair sings the Dove Play Song!

For a girl her hair is like a prized possession which is cherished and nurtured the most. I love my hair as much as every girl would.My hair is black colored, shoulder length with chaotic curls. But they have damaged recently because of the sun, pollution and dust everywhere. Yesterday, browsing through the Youtube Videos, I saw the Dove Play Song.

I always used to wonder when I would play, turn and twist my hair. I imagined myself in smooth, shiny and manageable hair. I felt bad watching girls with naturally beautiful and straight hair. Few days back it was my friend’s wedding and I wanted to play with my hair and do something good of it. I wanted to straighten my hair permanently with red highlights in the end. I also wanted to style them by adding some soft curls in the end. I am so sure it would have changed my look completely.

When I went to a salon and asked if they could help me with the styling, they said my hair was already dry and had rough split ends. The chemicals and heat applied when straightening the hair would make it worse. I felt very bad. I wished I had something that would take care of the after effects of the hair styling I wanted to do. I wished I had somebody to pamper of my hair and let me spoil them without any worrying. I wish there was something to make every damage right.


After watching the Dove Play Song, I guess I found my hair’s best friend who will care for my hair even if I spoil it with color, styling creams and frequent use of a hair styler. I can now make and break my hair without worrying about rough ends. I can play with my hair as much as I wish to. I can look the glamorous me!



My entry for the Indiblogger Dove Play Song Contest..

#Doveplay

No comments:

Post a Comment